
Rob and I are going away for a week. It feels really good to have gotten all this stuff down. If I ever need to look at it, I know where to find it, but I feel like I'm not having to carry it with me nearly so much now that it's "parked" somewhere. I'm sure there will be more, but I really feel as if I've taken a first full pass at it now.
All of you who've contacted me with wonderful insights, thank you. All of you who are just sending good thoughts --- thank you, too. This is all a pretty big deal but I am doing better --- better than I would have if I'd just written it all in a journal. There's something about the nature of my past that makes me want to have some fair witnesses in reviewing it.
Off to Vegas!
E.
1 comment:
Have a great vacation!
Post a Comment