
My mother had her accountant call me before the Labor Day weekend. He asked for her 2004 tax materials; I guess she still hasn't filed for that year yet. She has several boxes of her stuff here, mostly papers (from what I've been able to see, a lot of it is medical pamphlets, outdated prospectus booklets she never read [and won't read] from the companies whose stock she owns, and her medical records from the last 15 years, copied over and over again).
I'm 99% certain that I already gave her all of of those materials a long time ago. Either she literally can't find them in the increasingly crowded space that is her 2-room hotel suite, or she's just trying to jerk my chain. At least, at this point, she's doing it via phone calls from polite professionals, rather than directly. Things are growing more civilized by the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment